- DIY Fun Activity for Parents , 3-DIMENSIONAL Hands and Feet Casting, Capture those tiny little hands and feet before they get too big
- Make Life Long Memories Very soft, best in-detail impressions Non-toxic and wiggle friendly
- Easy to do, quick and no mess. Capture those tiny little hands and feet before they get too big Wipes off cleanly using ordinary baby wipes or a wet cloth
- The mould is biodegradable and environmentally friendly Baby Feet and Hand Casting Cast India
- FREE Guidance PDF on email, contact at message first with your email
Create-la-Mould Molding Powder Economy QUALITY Refill
ONE PACK - SIZE 500g STANDARD SET
giving you 2 minutes mixing time and a further 1 minute to setting (total 3 minutes!) 30-60 sec
MIXING TIME 60-90 sec
Mixing + Molding time 90-180 sec Molding time
Specialized Powder for Molding Casting Baby Hand & Feet
THE LEADING QUALITY SKIN SAFE, EASY TO USE, SUPERIOR QUALITY MOLDING POWDER
Create-la-Mold Powder is primarily used for making molds of body parts eg. Hands, Feet, Faces etc.
It is very quick setting and will pick up fine detail.
It is seaweed based and is non toxic.
Powder/Water Ratio = 1 to 2 ie. 1 cup of Create-la-Mold Powder to 2 cup of Cold Water
1) Measure out required quantities
2) Place powder in a clean dry bowl
3) Add water slowly and begin mixing. Mix vigorously to break down any lumps. It should have a similar consistency to porridge.
4) Working time is approx 1-2 minutes.
NOTE: You will need to work quickly to make your mold.
5) When set, you will need to cast plaster into the mold as soon as possible as your mold will start to break down quickly.
6) When plaster has set remove the soft Mold Jelly taking care not to break any delicate parts.
ADVANTAGES: Fast water absorption Easy mixing Homogenous mass, smooth, compact surfaces Long impression storage Simple and fast mixing 5-year guarantee Basic mixing directions are included on the bags. A dust free, casting formula.
Set time: 2 - 3 minutes (depending on water temp using suggested mixing ratio)
Dust-free; Non-Toxic; Hypo-Allergenic "Best Use" shelf life: approximately 3yrs from date of mfg.
(The specific date will be provided on the label) Ideal for hand, foot and life casting plus general casting and craft projects
FREE Guidance PDF on email, contact at message first with your email