- ✔100% Pure Natural Original High Quality Saffron/ Zafran / Jafran:Lacha is the combination of stigma and style of the highest quality of saffron grown in Kashmir, India. Recognized by its deep red strands with yellow/orange tails, the kesar contains 80% red stigma and 20% orange style, which gives the saffron (also known as Kungumapoo and Kumkuma Puvvu) a great fragrance, making it ideal for dishes that need the element of aroma.
- ✔Ideal for Daily Consumption:Because of its cost effectiveness, Lacha is perfect for daily consumption by women, men and children. Used by chefs, it can be used for daily cooking and for cooking aromatic sweet dishes such as Kheer, Phirni, Kesar Pista Kulfi and laddu. Pair it with other dry fruits and prepare healthy beverages such as tea, Kahwa, Thandai and Lassi. The recipe for kesar badam milk powder provided with our kesar can be used everyday.
- ✔Perfect for Daily Skin Care and for Performing Religious Activities:The saffron is good for daily skin care. It can be used in face packs, uptans and infused with toners for skin improvement. The kesar is perfect for chandan tilak during festivals such as Rakshabandhan/Rakhi, Bhai-Dooj etc and for Puja/Pooja and other religious activities.
- ✔WHY OUR SAFFRON IS COST EFFECTIVE:Quality should not come at a heavy price. Our saffron is 100% pure and natural. It is harvested, naturally dried, packed and brought straight to you, allowing us to provide you fresh and high quality saffron. By eliminating the middle men, we have not only reduced the number of hands that would have touched your saffron and decreased the cost but also ensured that the earnings from the flowers are retained in the area of Kashmir among the farmers.
- ✔Resealable Travel-Friendly Standard Air-Tight Tin Packaging to Allow Longer Preservation of Freshness:The saffron comes in a spill proof, air-tight resealable container that helps preserve the saffron longer and keeps it away from sunlight, moisture and oxygen. The strong nature of tin allows easy storage and travel. The packaging offers the best value for money. It has a shelf life of one year. Store it in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight. Refrigerate it.
Be instantly transported to the saffron fields of Kashmir.
From the fields in Kashmir straight to your homes, Tohfa Kesar (aka Sher Chap Kesar), a 62 years old company, only provides you the highest quality of Kashmiri Saffron.
Saffron operates with the singular goal of bringing the natural goodness of Kashmir directly to the people. We take the utmost care in providing you hygienically packaged unprocessed, pure, natural, highest quality saffron. Quality is the mark we want to leave on this world. But quality should not come at a heavy price! By eliminating middlemen and bringing you only natural saffron, we have ensured that you get the highest quality of saffron at the most economical price possible.
Saffron has numerous health benefits for men, children and women, especially pregnant women:
✔ Aids the digestive system
✔ Provides relief from irregular menstruation and period cramps
✔ Strengthens the heart and control cholesterol
✔ Detoxifies the body
✔ Improves vision, memory and blood circulation
✔ Enhances one’s beauty
✔ Helps with mood swings and combat morning sickness
Directions for Use: To extract the true flavour, aroma and colour of the saffron, soak the saffron threads for a minimum of 20 minutes in a hot liquid like water, milk, broth etc. Soak overnight and store the liquid in the refrigerator for optimum results. Use this liquid to add flavour to your dishes or for your face packs. Pre-soaking allows the flavour and the colour to disperse evenly into the dish, drink or the pack.