Vitamin C Health Supplement for Clear Skin, Skin Lightening | Vitamin C Supplement - Strengthens Immunity, Promotes Anti Aging - Great For Gums And Skin - Orange Flavour - Pure Veg - 60 Chewable Tab.
This is a Vegetarian
- Importance of Vitamin c Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as ascorbic acid. It plays an important role in biosynthesis and immune function in our body. Humans are not able to synthesize this important vitamin and are dependent on external sources through diet. A lack of vitamin C in the diet has to be compensated through supplementation. It is found in many foods and also sold as a dietary supplement.
- Supercharges Immunity Vitamin C is essential for boosting the health of the immune system and reducing the severity and duration of winter ills and chills. Vitamin C with high absorption, sugar-free, and fun effervescent formula, gives immunity-boosting power and protects against free radicals.
- Promotes anti-aging With age, the skin becomes dry, thin, and less elastic. Also, collagen production is reduced and the skin tends to sag. While aging is inevitable, a daily dose of Vitamin C can help to slow it down. It works as an antioxidant that provides protection against free radicals, helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healthy skin and gums Sensitivity, bleeding gums, inflammation, etc. are signs of poor gum health. Regular intake of Vitamin C helps strengthen your gums and the soft tissue in your mouth. It can be your biggest ally in the fight against gum diseases.
- Zero Side effects Vitamin C is an amazing supplement for your Immune health that helps to boost immune promotes antiaging and helps in keeping the gums and skin healthy. Additionally, you get a natural product with zero side effects. All our ingredients and manufacturing formula are clinically proven to be safe and deliver high efficacy.
Vitamin C, a water-soluble essential vitamin, is linked with multiple health benefits. It is found in many fruits and vegetables including citrus, oranges, and spinach. Vitamin C is taken internally or applied topically. Vitamin C is known to boost antioxidant levels, reduce blood pressure, reduce heart disease risk, protecting against gout attacks, improving iron absorption, boosting immunity, and reducing dementia risk. It is also used on the skin for increased collagen production, reduce pigmentation, and delay the multiple signs of aging. Overall, vitamin C supplements are a great and simple way to boost your vitamin C intake if you struggle to get enough from your diet.